What Makes This Resort Hotel Unique
Start your day at Gasparilla Island Grill, enjoy lunch at Grand Floridian Café, delight in dinner at Narcoossee's and sip an evening cocktail at the Enchanted Rose.
Just a Hop, Skip or Monorail Away
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is located close to Magic Kingdom park—now connected together with a lovely new walking path.
Here are some of the fun, complimentary and convenient ways that Guests staying at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa can use to get around Walt Disney World Resort:
- Enjoy a less-than-one-mile stroll on the scenic walking path that connects Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa to Magic Kingdom park.
- Ride through the sky on the Walt Disney World monorail, with a stop at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa that provides service to Magic Kingdom.
- Journey across The Seven Seas Lagoon on a water taxi with service between Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Magic Kingdom park.
- Get where you want to be with bus service to many popular Walt Disney World destinations, including EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom park and the Disney Springs area.
Pool With Waterslide
Make a splash at Beach Pool! Breeze down the 181-foot-long waterslide as it curves down the mountain, zips past trees and slips under a walking bridge before plunging you into the pool.
Sunbathe in a poolside lounge chair, or rent a plush cabana for added luxury. Steps from the white-sand shore of Seven Seas Lagoon, Beach Pool features a gently sloping entry similar to that of a natural beach, plus a water play area for little ones.
Or, relax at Courtyard Pool, the all-ages quiet pool that includes an adjacent kiddie pool and whirlpool spa.
Stay fit at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa health club—a high-tech exercise facility featuring state-of-the-art training equipment.
The Grand Floridian Spa
Renew your mind, body and spirit at this full-service spa, salon and health club.
The Grand Floridian Spa boasts a soothing confection of unique therapies and services—including massages, body wraps, haircuts, manicures, pedicures and more—that utilize therapeutic and revitalizing techniques to help you look and feel your best.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Temporarily Unavailable
Behold a royal transformation as children become princesses or knights at our newest location.
Room Types Sure to Suit Your Style
Choose from a wide array of accommodations, from rooms and suites—some offering Concierge service—to home-like options in the villa section of the Resort. All room types share the same Resort amenities, including pools, dining and recreation.
Room types offered at this Resort:
- Rooms and Suites (sleep up to 5 adults)
- Rooms and Suites with Club-Level Service (sleep up to 8 adults)
- Deluxe Studios (sleep up to 5 adults)
- 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas (sleep up to 12 adults)
- A fully-equipped kitchen, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your villa
- Spacious living and dining areas where your family can share even more quality time together after you return from the parks
- Separate bedrooms that offer space, privacy and tranquility – so it’s easy to rest, relax and recharge your spirit after each exhilarating vacation day
- A washer and dryer, so you can pack lightly and always have fresh, clean clothes
Deluxe Studios feature:
- A kitchenette, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your studio
- A sleeper sofa, in addition to one queen bed and one pull-down bed
Visit the Room Rates page to see what's available for your stay!
More Magic for Your Stay
Disney Signature Services
Guests staying in Club-level rooms and suites are eligible for personalized vacation-planning support.
Seven Seas Lagoon
Enjoy fishing, boating and more on this historic lagoon just outside Magic Kingdom park.
Enhance Your Stay with the My Disney Experience App
Simplify your arrival, access your room and discover a world of fun with this helpful app.
Be sure you have the latest version of the My Disney Experience app to enjoy these handy features during your stay.
Check In and Check Out with Ease
At the end of your stay, there’s no need to stop by the Front Desk if you have a valid payment card on file or a zero-dollar balance on your account. Instead, check out of your room via the app by visiting My Reservations or your Hotel Account.
Plan, Play, Dine and Unwind
There are many more ways to enhance your stay! With the app, you can:
- Make vacation plans during your stay—and review existing plans
- Enter the theme parks (with a valid park reservation and valid admission) using Disney MagicMobile service
- Order food and beverages with mobile order service
- Check park schedules
- Get directions
- Explore transportation options
- View your Disney PhotoPass photos
And that’s only the beginning!
Available for iPhone®, iPad® and smartphones for Android™. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Easier Trip Planning – Like Magic!
Once you’ve settled in, let Disney Genie service summon the attractions, entertainment and dining experiences you love the most. Plus, as a Disney Resort hotel guest get early access to purchase individual Lightning Lane entry for up to two different attractions each day.
- Hotel Category
- Deluxe Resort
- Resort Area
- Magic Kingdom Resort Area
- Transportation Options
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- 5362 Reviews